Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Sign-Ups Worked @ NanoWrimo


How often does my tail wag?

Well, the other day I was finally able to sign-up at the NanoWrimo site. Now, sign-ups still won't work if you're using Earthlink. But, they're working on it by having customers call Earthlink about the problem.

So, tail-wagging happily along...

I am a Nanoer! I know, what's all the fuss about? Well, it's just plain fun. Or, so it seems. This will be my first year and I am amped up about trying to meet the 50,000 word deadline in a month. A month? Yes. Isn't that just dog-gone crazy cool?

Well, see. I never said I was cool. I'm a hip insomniac dog. But, cool? Naw. It's the simple things in life that make my tail wag. Fresh blooming lavender. The smile of a Grandparent. That sorta thing.

And of course, one more reason to stay up late and play on the keyboard. My paws go clickety clack when I type. Really!

Oh, I almost forgot to mention the nifty software I think I'll be using. If you'd like, give Jers Novel Writer a gander. He's a multi-Nano winner who developed a writing application. I think it's nifty, if I do say so myself. It allows you to have margin notes, outlines, and a database for characters, etc..

Welp, that's it for today folks. It was a hot day with Santa Ana winds. My fig tree didn't offer much in the way of shade. I drank about a gallon of bottled water (I'm not a spoiled dog, am I?) and I even got a doggie treat--a popcicle. Yummy!

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging Nanoing dog. :-P

0 comments: