Thursday, January 5, 2006

Eternal


abstract painting titled Eternal


Well, we finally relisted this unique 3 panel painting. M and M don't often paint abstracts and even rarer is a collaboration on a piece together (they always are working on so many individually, that it's hard to make time to collaborate!). The love of the beach brought about the inspiration.

So, what's been going on? The New Year brought a TON of new toys. This dog has been playing with all sorts of nifty toys. And yet, I still hold true to my first toy ever...a small stuffed rabbit. It holds a special place in my doggie heart. I am most careful when teething my rabbit toy and I always gently lift the small ragged body in between my powerful (ok, I have little teeth, but I can dream!) steel jaws and carry my wabbit to my doggie bed each and every night.

Mocha, a doggie pal of mine, has quite a time with my wabbit. He's a regular comedian. A sort of Jerry Seinfeld in the dog world. Anyhow, he says my wabbit has seen better days. But I disagree. My wabbit is booteeful.

Happy 2006!

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-P

0 comments: