Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wed Nes Day


Wed-Nes-Day. That's always how I think of Wednesday when I write it, type it or say it. Is that weird? Then I got to thinking, and I realized I'm a weird dog. No, really, I am.

Now, the fact that I have a passion for sniffing Queen Elizabeth Roses is a little eccentric. However, I can attest to the fact that they smell awfully delicious when in full bloom and reaching toward the sky with their crimson petals.

Ok, I'm a coffee addict. Sure, an insomniac shouldn't be imbibing the roasted coffee beans imported from Hawaii, but I can't help it. I love the liquid d'lish. It's warm and makes me sleepy, well, sometimes, and only if it's after 3am and Law & Order: CI isn't on.

I dare say that I've actually forgotten how much fun a drinking fountain can be.

Stream-of-dog-consciousness is weird too.

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-P

0 comments: