Friday, July 11, 2008

Oops, That Wasn't Mango Juice!


Friday turned out to be hot here in Southern California. Not a dry hot, but rather a sticky hot. I'm covered in fur and sticky hot is not exactly my favorite type of weather. I mean, come on, it's like wearing a fur coat all year. Holy mackerol, I'm wearing a fur coat! Grrr.

Back to the topic at paw.

So, being a little thirsty, I decided to grab a bowl of some juice. After one lick, I found out I hadn't poured fresh mango juice into my silver dog bowl. Oh no, no whatever I'd poured did not taste sweet. There was no delicious floral after taste. My lips quivered and I let out an involuntary yelp to M when the sour concoction hit the back of my tongue. She came over and saw I'd poured myself a nice bowl of chilled lemon juice. Yikes!

Needless to say, I've learned my lesson. Always check before gulping down a liquid. And never ever assume you know a juice by color.

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-)

0 comments: