Monday, January 12, 2009

Have You Got What it Takes to Be a Ninja Warrior?


Oh, my, I can't believe I haven't posted in a long while (over a week). Yikes!

To catch you up: M & M have been working on numerous art projects. They've been knitting, painting, tending to wounded hands from a fall (ouch), and working on paper sculptures (tweet tweet). How's that for starting the year out with a bang?

Me, well I've been watching too much television. I admit it, I'm addicted to "Sasuke: Ninja Warrior" on the G4 Channel. If you haven't seen this show, you're missing out. I don't know if I like the funny subtitles (which are often back handed insults that are too funny to take seriously) or the "warrior" athletes. I am in awe at their abilities. I've watched enough episodes to have my favorite, the ever popular Makoto Nagamo. He has such good sportsmanship and is always there supporting the other participants. I always find "Octopus Man" a fun guy to watch and the Olympic trampoline brothers are sooo good too. Boy, I didn't realize how much I've gotten captivated by this show until I realize I don't have many more episodes to watch until they'll be reruns for this little doggie.

Check it out below!



Bark at you later,
Pj the dog blogging dog :-)

0 comments: