Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Things Got Hectic!


Yes, I'm still here. Woof!

I can't believe I let a month go by without making my paws type a post on here. Shame on me. This is the longest I've gone without blogging in a...well, a long time.

I have been busy curled up on a doggie bed and playing with lots of ropes, stuffed animal pigs, and a treat puzzle ball while M and M have been creating icons, painting huge canvas paintings. and learning how to Twit on Twitter. :-)

Needless to say, when I get to the beach for my weekly shore walks with M and Matt, I'm loving every minute of it even if it's pouring rain at Newport Beach. I also found a new Mockingbird friend in the neighborhood who sings for my evening walks. Lovely symphony. Mocha and I are quite fond of the little fella.

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-)

0 comments: