Friday, November 20, 2009

Sweet November


It appears November has almost come and gone faster than anticipated.

This dog has been busy with multiple projects and has had all four paws clicking away.

Recently Mocha and I have been busy in the studio as muses for M and M. I've even taken a liking to charcoal again and made a few smudges here and there. Matt stopped by last week and took me for a walk down at Balboa. I got a frozen banana on a stick and I must say--yum! Matt will be here for Thanksgiving and says he has a big surprise for me! I'm so excited.

In the backyard, the cat we call Marmalade hasn't been around much. We're pretty sure she's not too fond of having me sit and watch her from the family room as she rests under MY lemon tree. Mocha says not to worry. I've decided to just stare at her and that has paid off, lol. I think I'm winning so far. But I'm pretty sure she's the one leaving me half eaten lemons at the back door. Woof!

Since the holidays are coming...

Please try and remember the shelter dog and cats. Drop by a county animal shelter and give a few pets to the animals for five minutes. Those five minutes don't take much time. Plus, the time you give to a shelter dog or cat helps them in ways you'll never know. I know, I was in a shelter once and everyone who took the time to scratch under my chin made the moments behind the cold bars a little less scary. Even if you never plan on adopting an animal, the time you take out of your day to spend a few minutes with them will be priceless for the both of you. Please give the gift of five minutes during the busy holidays.

That's all for now.

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-)

0 comments: