Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Whimsical Briard Dog


Briard Dog with expresso painting

Have you ever seen a dog who loves coffee (or in this case, expresso)? Well, let me just say that my pal Jazz, a Briard, loves expresso and boy-oh-boy! His tail goes whiz bang back and forth like a wind-up toy! It's amazing!

So, all this hyper doggie tail business made me wonder if maybe dogs could fly. Say, I got a hold of a couple bags of fresh roasted butterscotch expresso (the smell makes my nose go bonkers--it's so delicious!). Then, and this is just hypothetical, say I got my hand on a coffee grinder and a coffee maker (Why isn't it Mrs. Coffee, huh? We know who fixes the best cups!) and then made a few dozen cups of hot brewed java.

Ya think my tail would cause enough of an upwind to propel me like a helicopter?

Well, a dog can dream.

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-P

0 comments: