Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ouch, Ouch, and More Ouch!


Guess what el klutzo the dog did?

I went and bashed my doggie head on the coffee table and had to go to the (((gulp))) emergency vet hospital. M and M rushed me there and I had my head poked (and prodded) and then stitched (and stapled) up. I got quite the scare (not to mention M and M were crying). I do not, I repeat, I do not like needles. And that's a big WOOF!

I'm gonna be more careful where I run and jump in the house from now on. Scouts honor (See? My paw is in the air and I'm reciting the oath).

Ok, the upside to having staples and stitches in your head? Your Mommy gives you icecream and holds you a lot. Did I mention the icecream? I have to keep my paws off the stitches for 10 whole days and nights. No fun.

Bark at you later,
PJ the klutzo dog blogging dog :-)

0 comments: