Saturday, May 5, 2007

Couch Potato Syndrome



So, what is "Couch Potato Syndrome"?
Is there a way to prevent this?
Could there be a cure?


Here are the symptoms (in no particular order):


  • Complete lack of energy

  • Inability to eat anything except potato chips, coffee, and fried zucchini

  • Short attention span leading to remote control chaos (aka "flipping channels")

  • Frequent sighing

  • Pillows and blankets begin to spontaneously multiply on couch

  • More likely to acquire assistance from attendant (aka a family member) to retrieve food and refreshments

  • Insomnia due to increase in caffeine consumption

  • and finally,
  • ...experiencing oblivion and contentment at having accomplished nothing!


  • Bark at you later,
    PJ the dog blogging dog :-P

    1 comments:

    Holly Loves Art | 3:12 PM

    Hello!

    Just dropping in to say hi. I'm a big fan of yours and have a few of your Bichon pieces... they are some of my favorite works of art! I see that you still have Albie and Chloe (my Bichons) on your peach tree on your website! How lovely. My darling little Chloe passed away earlier this year right before her 16th birthday and I miss her dearly. Albie has become even more spoiled with love (if that's even possible!). So it was really lovely to see their picture - it put a smile on my face.

    Well, take care and best of luck to you with all of your endeavors... I am such a big fun!

    Holly
    Venice, CA