Sunday, May 27, 2007

Lemons, Backyard Birdies, and the Indy 500




Today was an interesting day.

First, I had a killer headache. The kind that makes your cheeks ache (yes, dogs have cheeks, lol), your skull feels like someone is using a metal grinder on the inside, and your eyes feel like someone is taking flash photos of you until you can see the red spots on your own corneas.

So, anyway, I decided to try an old folk remedy for a headache. A lemon. I sucked on half of a lemon. And guess what? It worked! I don't know if it's just psychological or what. But, I'd say that it helped about 80%. That's pretty good in my book!

Then, I saw some backyard birds. They were so cute. They were all puffed up and playing with a leaf from a dusty miller. Made me smile.

Ok, the best part of the day? The Indy 500 Race! Vroom vroom baby. Too bad the rain kept causing the race to delay. And did you see the slingshot passes those guys and gals were pulling? Awesome.

Hope you had a great day too.

Bark at you later,
PJ, the dog blogging dog :P

2 comments:

LoveDynamite | 7:53 PM

I am a huge nascar fan but I can't bring myself to watch anything but the nextel cup for some reason. Love the Little red riding hood print and The button bird. What do you print on?

PeachPoPs | 5:56 PM

Hi lovedynamite,

Thank-you for the compliments on our prints. They are printed on artist quality 45 lb matte paper.

:-)