Saturday, August 18, 2007

Surprise Smiles


So, here's how one can be surprised online.

I had multiple windows open as I was reading the online newspaper, checking out a new flash game (horrible addiction to those "Escape this room" games), and I also had a window on that was loading Etsy.

As I was flipping through the windows, I almost fell off my chair (luckily I have strong doggie claws) when I saw this:



I am so honored thtat M and M had an art piece chosen for a treasury by munieca (She has fabulous paper bird charms, etc. that are just adorable). This treasury then got chosen for the front page of Etsy for today!

Thank-you Munieca and thank-you Etsy! :-) This totally made my day!

And that is how a surprise smile brightens the hottest of days.

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-)

0 comments: