Friday, October 12, 2007

Embroidery: Thread and Stitch


We've been sewing again! Well, when I say "we," I mean M and M. I can't exactly hold a needle and thread with these paws now could I? Then again, if I could sew, I'd be on "Ripley's Believe It or Not." Now, that would be wild!

I think M and M are loving doing embroidery. There's something relaxing and beautiful about a needle and thread creating an image. It's like painting, only a little painful at times (ouchie, bad needle!) and knots are no fun (no fun!).

A little preview of projects in the works and on the way to the Etsy shop:





The top image is a little kitty (woof!). Can you believe those disloyal artists...I mean, really now. A kitty? Why not a dog? Ok, so they have embroidered dogs. I know. But, alas, I'm a dog and have to complain or I'd be kicked out of the union (Yes, there is a union, we meet every New Moon).

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-)

0 comments: