Monday, September 22, 2008

Good Monday Morning!


Today feels like a great start to a wonderful week.

Instead of dreading Monday, I like to think of a fresh fun idea. Maybe M will blow bubbles for me to play with out in the garden. Or maybe I'll see a pretty sunset this week. Or maybe I'll see a giant prehistoric moth that's as big as the palm of a human hand!

You never know what Monday will bring.

For this Monday, I'm hoping for a lot of smiles and happy surprises for you and yours.

Hey, have you read about the story of Saturdays and marbles in a jar? If not, be sure and "Google" the story when you've got a moment. It may be an urban myth, but I like to think it's kinda a nifty idea.

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous | 7:10 AM

Interesting story. But true huh? Makes worrying about kibble less important!

Like my upcoming grooming!