Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday Throw-Up Day


Ok, I know, that's gross. But I seem to recall that is what I, along with other pups in my class, called Thursday in second grade.

Though it might have been the square pizza that actually made this pup up-chuck into one of those vinyl gray trash containers. Then again, the splattered lining of the gray trash can might have been the trigger. I think the yellow drippy food items clinging to chunks, of what must have been remnants of tater tots, did not make the pizza sit any better in my tummy.

Come to think of it, the strawberry powder mix in a fat thick straw mixed with the cardboard pizza might have been the real whopper. I'm not sure about the why, but the results made that specific day of the week have one clear association. Vomit. Not even the NBC lineup of Friends and ER could surpass this infamous day in second grade.

Back to your regularly scheduled Thursday.

Just a tip: stay away from the pizza and avoid anything to do with strawberries.

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous | 9:06 AM

It's the pizza crust for me sometimes. Its so darned yummy I practically swallow it down without chewing.