Friday, August 14, 2009

Oops, Where'd the Time Go?


I haven't updated in the longest time ever! I'm a bad doggie.

This summer we've got a ton of projects online and offline which are keeping me, well, dog tired. Rest assured, I won't go this long between posts anymore (paws crossed).

M & M have been keeping me cool with the hot weather that's hit Southern California. I've come to love cool tile floors and ice chips. In fact, M makes me homemade dog lollipops (frozen dog treats encased in ice, yum!). Mocha has invited me over each day for an afternoon swim so I can work on my dog paddle too.

Recently, we've been up late trying to catch a glimpse of the Perseids Meteor Shower. The first night, August 11th-12th, was absolutely spectacular. Since then we've had cloud coverage and missed the light show above in the heavens. But, we keep trying with cups of coffee in hand between 2:00am and 4:00am.

Needless to say, I'm about to take a dog nap since Matt is coming over to see the Perseids tonight. Here's to no cloud coverage (cross those paws).

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-)

0 comments: