Wednesday, September 19, 2007

10 Things I Love About Today


1. The smell of toffee butterscotch coffee brewing just as I stretch my paws and wake up.
2. M gave me a belly rub.
3. I saw a beautiful smokey colored flycatcher sitting on the tip top of the pine tree.
4. During my morning stroll around the neighborhood, I got to butterfly kiss a new kitten named Noodle.
5. The taste of toffee butterscotch coffee.
6. Junk mail. Fun to read, but far more exciting to shred!
7. Found a green and blue marble in the garden (did not eat, but placed on welcome mat--got a "Good Doggie" pat).
8. Having my ears rubbed.
9. Sitting in M's lap while she drank her coffee.
10. Sitting in the other M's lap while she drank her coffee. :-)

Have a wonderful day ahead!

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-)

1 comments:

marsha | 4:54 PM

toffee butterscotch coffee!!!!!! yummmmmmmmmmm..........heaven!