Sunday, September 16, 2007

Groundhog Weekend


Have you ever felt like you're waking up to the same day over and over?

Well, this past weekend it sure seems like it's been Thursday over and over and over again. I went for the same walk, saw the same three dogs, two cats, fourteen birds (Ok, technically, some flew by) and spoke with the same four humans about the same thing (What's the coffee that was served at such-and-such a party? Had I seen the new dog that lives down the block? and the inevitable, Did you just get a haircut liddle doggie? [Yes, I know little is spelled with two t's, but this person turns them into d's and scruffs up my head when she says this, lol.])

And that my friends is what I call the "Please Be Kind, Rewind" kinda weekend. Plus the fact that I can't get a song out of my head (Note to self: Watching the musical episode of Buffy can be dangerous to the brain cells due to songs (I've Got a Theory) being so catchy).

I shall now go and prepare to go wild off leash in the yard. Wooooooof!

Bark at ya'll later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-)

0 comments: