Wednesday, September 26, 2007

There's a Hum in the Air


There's a new roof being installed down the block. The sound of the automatic nailers echoes down the street and through the window. As I nap under the window, on my doggie chenille bed, the rhythm sounds like the wings of mourning doves as they light upon the bird feeder in the morning. I flick an ear up and angle the furry radar dish until I can catch the sound bouncing off the walls. Then, just as suddenly as it started, the flapping ends.

It's strange what I imagine the sounds are and what they turn out to be.

Speaking of strange, I've been hearing peculiar sounds for the past week or so. Perhaps I have doggie super hearing. Or maybe, just maybe, M and M are up to something around the studio.

I'm tapping my paws and awaiting what's going to be revealed soon...

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-)

0 comments: