Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day


I hope you wore green today! Or did you get pinched?

I had my lime green collar on today to keep away any pinching leprechauns. After being a little too preoccupied with digging for gold in the backyard, I took a break and guess what I saw?

I also saw a really pretty crow today. He was sitting way high up on one of my favorite pine trees. His head bobbed up and down as he proceeded to give an oration on the importance of... something or another. I can't quite speak crow yet. I'm sure it had something to do with trash or recycling or maybe he was hoping someone had found his lost button. Not quite sure.

Anyhoot, I hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day!

May you find a pot of gold, because there didn't seem to be any in the yard this year.

Bar at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-)

0 comments: