Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Scooby-Dooby Doo, Where Are You?


Some songs I can't seem to get out of my head. They pop into my mind at the strangest moments and stick there like Bubbalicious Watermelon gum under a college lecture seat.

This song will pop into my doggie head (and I've only seen a few minutes on Nick @ Nite):

Scooby-Dooby Doo, Where are you?
We got some work to do now.
Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Where Are You?
We need some help from you now.


(The rest of the lyrics can be found here .)

I always seem to think of this one when I find a ripe tomato:

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

From Gangreen's lab come forth each week
The ripe red monsters of which we speak
Except when he has a security leak!


The rest of the lyrics can be found here .)

There are other songs, but alas, the 'net is having a hiccup right now.

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-)

0 comments: