Friday, April 4, 2008

My New Puggy Pal




I have a new Puggy pal. I met him down at Newport. He and his human were taking a walk along the shore near Matt's place. Needless to say, when I saw him we barked a friendly "Hello." We were instant friends. His name is Domino. We both love coffee, walking on the beach, and barking at the baby waves that dare to roll in close to our paws. Best of all, he'll jump into the water with me! We had a grand ole time until we were both covered up to our elbows in sand and our muzzles had sand on them too.

M liked Domino and made a quick sketch while we were playing. The art piece above is the result of a chance encounter and a new doggie friend. Now that's what I call a great day at the beach!

Next week, we're having a play date with Domino again (Plus, we have a companion piece to the one above that we're giving to Domino's Dad who just moved here from Washington State--a sort of Welcome to California gift!). I can't wait. Mocha may tag along since he loves playing at the beach too.

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-)

1 comments:

marsha | 10:31 AM

awwwwwwwwww, he's adorable! have fun on your next play date! :)