Thursday, February 2, 2006

Sharing the Chair


Basset Hound Dogs on chair
I have a favorite chair that I just love sitting in, ok, I love lounging all over the chair. I'm often found hanging off my chair (well, it's actually not mine, but I have claimed the chair and as far as doggie laws go--mine mine mine!), much like the two Basset Hound Dogs above. Now, this chair is in my home, but there is another chair I'd like to get my paws on. I've heard of a tingly chair.

So, can you guess where I'll be today? Yes, that's right. We discovered the coveted massage chair at Mocha's home and I'm going to go hang out their and see if by calling "shotgun" I can attain a little space on that wonderful contraption which zips and vvvvoooms and will make my fur all tingly. I might even doze off!

Mocha and I found the chair while exploring the upstairs master bedroom suite one day. Now, normally that area is blocked off to us. But, we found the gatekeeper fast asleep on the humming chair with a newspaper opened across his chest. Being careful not to disturb him while he hibernated, we tip toed around the chair and after much debate discovered this was indeed the legendary "tingly" chair we had heard about from other dogs. A nice Maltese down the block named Kendall had told us of this mythic chair. But we didn't believe her...until yesterday.

So, wish me luck. I'm off to try out the tingly chair with Mocha. I even heard there's a magical snack dispenser near by. Woo hoo!

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-P

0 comments: