Sunday, February 10, 2008

Surprises Make for an Interesting Sunday


Today I got two surprises.

First, I saw a tall glass of liquid sitting on the coffee table and decided to stick my nose in there and sneak a sip. Whoa baby! I got a surprise alright. The clear pulpy drink made my lips pucker. Turns out M had made a glass of lemonade and forgot to sweeten the pitcher before pouring herself a glass! Just my luck. I gave the glass a good bark and proceeded to drink about half of my water bowl until my dog tags were clinking quite loudly.

The second surprise today happened outside. I found the first stalks of a calla lily breaking through the soil. The stalky green fingers are reaching from under the ground, much like the hands of a zombie in Night of the Living Dead. Oh wait, if I have to walk out there at night, that image might not be such a good thing to plant in my mind. Oops.

Anyways, I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday.

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-)

0 comments: