Monday, October 3, 2005

Nano NanoWrimo


I am so excited about NanoWrimo. What is NanoWrimo? It's a website where people from all over the world try to meet a 50,000 word deadline during the month of November. NanoWrimo stands for "National Novel Writing Month." Now, who are these people who begin writing on midnight of the 1st of November? I'm not sure. But I can't wait to find out.

On Saturday, October 1st, sign-ins began on the NanoWrimo website. Unfortunately, there was a major server crash that has made signing in unavailable for new users.

In the meantime, I am looking forward to a month of insomnia and character development. Hey, a dog can dream in exposition, right?

Until we pass on the dog walk.

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog

PS. I almost forgot. The dog flu has made it's way to Orange County, California. Now, just to be cautious, I'd say it's best to stay away from dog parks and kennels until we know more about this doggie flu. There's a 10% fatality rate. That's scary. Stay safe.

0 comments: