Tuesday, October 18, 2005

What's the big deal?


flag
Why can't everyone just leave things alone? I am so sick and tired of hearing how "Under God" and the use of the word "God" is against someone's civil rights somewhere.

Ok, here's another dog gone revelation. I'm not going to stop saying "Under God" when I say the pledge of allegiance (Yes, dogs say the pledge too). You know why? Because I am an American. Another thing. Since when are the civil rights of atheists or other religions superior to my rights? I want the word "God" to stay on our currency. It's my right. Where are all the people fighting for their civil liberties to have the word God stay put, where it belongs?

It just makes me tip my head to the side and wonder. I much prefer the days when people flew the American Flag on their homes, said the allegiance without questioning the ending, respected persons in authority, and believed in The United States.

God Bless America!

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog.

0 comments: