Thursday, March 2, 2006

The Ants Go Marching One by One


orchid closeup
I have had this song stuck in my head all day long. I think it's the fever. I also had my nose burrowed into a muddy hole and managed to find a sunflower pod with dried sunflower seeds. What fun! I ran around the yard and shook the pod and dug at the dried cluster until seeds began popping out. Then, being a proud pup, I dragged the pod (stem and all) to the back porch and placed my treasure atop a pile of warm folded jeans in a wicker laundry basket.

And you know what? I even followed a couple of ants, but they didn't seem to want to play with me after my black button nose chased them across the cobblestone path. I sniffed out an orchid blossom though and the lip kept bopping me as I licked at the pretty petals.

Welp, I shall try my nose with ants again tomorrow.

I just realized how unorganized my thoughts are... Now, if you know this, that's good, right? If I didn't notice, I'd be dog gone bonkers. Hmmm...

Cookies? Did someone say coooooookies?

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-P

0 comments: