Friday, June 8, 2007

Pouting Peach




Brand new listing at Etsy, is "Pouting Peach." For some reason, we love peaches. Plus, M says there is something magical about a lone tree stump. Maybe it's the memory from reading the wonderful story "The Giving Tree.":-)

M and M are keeping busy painting (both digitally and with acrylics) and completing commissions.

Me? Well I got a rose thorn from the Queen Elizabeth down the block. Now, it festered and I had to go to the vet today. So, my leg hurts and I feel all yucky. M gave me some medication from the doctor (she thinks I don't know that they hide the icky tasting pills inside a treat...muhahaha) and then she gave me lots of lap time. So, my tummy is full and I'm a little sleepy. Time for some more tummy rubs and then I'm grabbing a spot on the couch.

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-/

1 comments:

stilettoheights | 5:28 AM

hi...a while back you tagged me and I am finally getting around to answer it.

Yay...thanks for thinking of me.