Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wet Sand on a Wednesday


We spent the early morning at the beach. I must say, this is a wonderful way to begin a Wednesday. The waves rolled in and lapped at the shore (and my paws). I chased a few short birds who came a little too close for comfort (hey, they started it). M sketched in her notebook, while the other M played frisbee with me.

Guess what I got when we arrived home? A bath. Lol. Sheesh, don't they know I'd just going to take this freshly washed fur and go roll in the nice muddy garden under the peach tree? I mean, who can resist mud? Woof.

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-P

2 comments:

LoveDynamite | 4:31 AM

ahh no one that's why it's called mud....What? that doesn't make sense lol

mushroommeadows | 5:38 PM

haha this blog is funny. I love the perspective!!!