Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tuesdays Taste a Little Like Mondays


Today, we went on a few errands. I got to go down to Newport Beach and play in the waves while M read a book (she's rereading Wuthering Heights and The Stand--didn't see which one she had because I had only one thing on my mind---FRISBEE!).

Then, we headed to the market for some pure can sugar soda. If you haven't tried a soda pop made from pure cane sugar...it's divine. The difference between corn syrup and cane can only be described as a crisp difference. Somehow using the cane, there is a refined taste. And since M doesn't drink soda that much (she's a water fan), it makes each sip all that better.

Off to the antique store downtown in Orange. M wanted to check if they had any victorian calling cards come in to the shop over the weekend. No luck this time. Calling cards are so cute, but I'm not allowed near them due to my tenacious need to rip through them like junk mail. Hey, it's not my fault. I just like the taste. :-)

Finally, we headed back to the beach for a quick hugello (fast hug and hello) for our friend Matt. He wanted to take me on another beach walk, but we had to decline. Time to get back to the studio for M.

It was a fine day. The kind that feels like the day after a long weekend.

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-)

0 comments: