Friday, November 16, 2007

Freaky Fabulous Friday


Today M had a blast. M went to a local fabric store (I waited in the car with the other M) and picked out any and every color of embroidery thread that caught her eye. From pear green to powder blue, the choices are endless. Normally M has a project in mind, but today, she just went, well, bonkers!

M never knew seeing so many color combinations of six strands of thread would have her walking away smiling. The other M and I were laughing at the grin across her face when she came out.

Did I mention M made me my very own plushie? It's allllll mine. I can lick the eyes. I can chew on the head. I can do anything to the poor little plushie (don't worry, I luv my wil plushie boo). The bestest part...it's mine, mine, mine!

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-)

0 comments: