Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sudoku Madness




I have a new bad habit. Perhaps some share in the madness. Sudoku. Sudoku is a crazy little numbers puzzle. In normal Sudoku games you have the numbers 1 through 9. Each grid requires every number, but only once. Each line horizontally and vertically requires this same sequence of numbers 1 through 9. Again, the numbers can only occur once horizontally and once vertically in each row. Ahh, tricky tricky.

I find myself having doggie dreams about numbers. Weird, huh? I even figured out a cool way to do multiplication of large numbers, just for fun. Like 1114 by 1114. There's a nifty little trick one can use and it works on HUGE numbers. Very impressive among the dog crowd.

Oh my gosh. I just realized I'm a math nut. Uh oh, it's official. I'm PJ, and I'm a dog geek.

Who cares! It's all about the numbers baby.

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-)

1 comments:

marsha | 11:33 AM

oh noooooo! you've been bitten by the Sudoku bug!!!!!!!!!!! :D