Monday, November 5, 2007

Now the Clocks Go Back


Recently we had a bit of a fiasco of sorts. Our clocks went a bit, well, wonky. All went back to normal, and now they have "Fallen Back" for Daylight Savings Time.

But it got me thinking. Not too long ago, we had to physically set our clocks in every room of the house. Now, the clocks set themselves via a signal directed to Fort something in somewhere Colorado (I think, lol). Kinda weird. The tv's set themselves, the alarm clocks set themselves, the DVD player, the microwave...even the coffee maker.

I know, I know, it's called the future. But, don't you get a little freaked when the human becomes the negligible variable in this sequence?

At least I still have to wind my railroad watch that I wear around my collar. I mean, golly, it even still ticks for goodness sake.

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-)

0 comments: