Saturday, December 8, 2007

Current Projects and Artwork



The Christmas Pickle



Our House



True Love Will Last


I woke up around 7am (PST) this morning. The sun's rays casting a steady stream right across the pillow. A nice refreshing way for a doggie to wake, eh?

By 7:30am I was at the sewing machine. Can you believe it? I'm a doggie who sews. There's something alluring about stitching. I find myself daydreaming about patterns and such. Perhaps it's a dying art, but I sure hope not. If you've
never felt the urge to sew, crochet, knit or embroider, you really should give the needle arts a try. You'll find something fun and the ideas are endless.

Needless to say, we're working on a lot of projects around the studio today. A few of our latest are above. Don't you just love the look on The Christmas Pickle? Once I heard about this tradition a few years back, I have grown quite fond of the pickle. You see, you hang the pickle somewhere on your Christmas Tree and then on Christmas Day everyone looks for the infamous pickle. Some pickles are made of glass, others papier mache, and still some unique ones are hand sewn. The person who finds the pickle is awarded with good fortune and luck for the year ahead. Now that's the way to start off the day! :-)

Have a wonderful day ahead. I'm sipping my coffee and thinking of how I'm going to get all the things done that need to be done. Yikes, that was a hard sentence to type, lol.

Merry Christmas to all!

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-)

0 comments: