Sunday, December 9, 2007

"We're Off to See the Wizard"





To say we love the original Wizard of Oz movie is an understatement. I mean, after all, Toto is a good hero to have if you're a dog like me.

Thus when we heard that the Sci-Fi Channel would have a mini series retelling of this classic story, well, we were all excited.
Unfortunately, things came up due to the series airing right around the beginning of December (the elves were busy around here).

Well friends, the chance to watch the whole series in one evening is here. Tonight at 5pm (PST) on the Sci-Fi Channel, the mini series Tinman is airing. Yippee! I can watch all three episodes in one evening. Plus, M can embroider or sketch while watching with me.

Now I know there is no way the mini series will do the original any justice. But, as long as it's not a remake (Ugh! The only good remake I've seen was Dawn of the Dead lately.) and just a modernization, I'm a-ok with that kind of mini series.

So, "I'll see you on the road."

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-)

0 comments: