Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Good Morning Southern California!


Have you been drinking a lot of water lately?

I know I've increased my water intake with the onset of this wonky heat wave. The temperature has been hovering around 90ºF to 95ºF and dropping to a whopping low of 70ºF at night! Now, I'm a furry dog with wavy long hair and I like the temperature to be around 65ºF. Yes, that's my ideal and happy temperature. I'm not too hot and I'm not too cold (and no I'm not Goldilocks, lol).

But this heat is causing the lemons to drop from the tree and the flowers to wilt. Poor little violets. I went to take a trot over to Mocha's house and the sidewalk made my paws feel like they were dancing on a waffle iron. Yikes!

So, stay cool folks and fur-folks.

Drink lots of water and use your sunscreen. It's gonna be a scorcher this summer.

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-)

0 comments: