Monday, May 19, 2008

Update: Tinkering Around PeachPoPs.com


So I was tinkering around with the code on our website www.peachpops.com and decided to do some spring cleaning of tags etc..
This is an on-going project, as I always seem to find something I need to remove (such as <'s or td's, or the ever popular "span"). Somehow there always seems to be a lingering tag, like a pink dust bunny hovering in the corner as the vacuum cleaner makes a third pass across the pine floor.

As I was cleaning up the code, I decided to go ahead and redo the portfolio. After all, there's been a lot more art since the website launched. If you'd like, feel free to check out the new and improved portfolio .

I hope you like the new portfolio. Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion.

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-)

0 comments: