Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sometimes I Like to Tag Along




Sunday is often a day on which I can take the time to ponder. I can let my doggie mind drift.

Today, for instance, I realized something.

Sometimes I don't mind taking a back seat. I watch the oak leaves tumble across the grass. I see the Calico cat, from down the street, perched up under the eaves of a second story. My eyes catch the moist trail of a snail who has since found his or her way under the white powdery leaves of a dusty miller.

I get to see everything I might have missed otherwise. I become a witness to life and the beauty of the small things I often overlook.

Plus, after a long walk, I also get a handful of homemade peanut butter and cheese doggie biscuits. Crunch crunch.

Bark at you later,
PJ the dog blogging dog :-)

0 comments: